Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I finished Scar Tissue last night. I felt kinda sad when I turned the last page and closed the cover...it was over and I it was like I had lost a friend. That book kept me sane and equally distracted this last week of mental and emotional unrest. Two weeks and five assignments. I feel like I am in my paddle boat, just floating out of a smooth calm current and in to long mile of rapids and rocks with an epic waterfall at the end, waiting for that quiet pond. I am waiting for class to start. My tutor is nine minutes late. I want to get home and figure out how to save all my files from my laptop that decided to crash last night, just as I was almost finished a draft of a very important assignment. Lifes good like that. I gave it up to watch Lost (it's so...lost) and, as I already said, finish my book. I feel like I know the guy, as if by some strange chance I saw him on the street and said 'Hay! Anthony!' I'd be offended if he was like 'Hay!...who are you?'

1 comment: